Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Silliness

I say some of the most retarded things sometimes like:
"give me gas"
"it is ridiculous how many people have to take dumps today!"
in response to my brother asking "where did you park my truck?" I say "in the bank"
"overslepted" - yep definitely not a word!
Have you ever realized at some point while you were driving that you didn't know what you were listening to...because you were so deep in thought...yet what was I thinking so intently about?
Another thing...have you ever accidentally poured conditioner in your hand in the shower and then had to wash your hair with one hand all the while holding the conditioner in your other hand thinking how silly you are when you know that the shampoo container is always on the left it's not like that changed...so why?

No comments:

Post a Comment