Thursday, April 1, 2010

goodbyes

i hate goodbyes. i hate them with a passion. last night was the last time i was going to see Carlos, Karina and their three girls while i am here, and right before i had to leave Kristell (4 yr old) and Keisy (6 yr old) and i were dancing around and being silly... and Kristell kept saying "bailamos!" and so we kept dancing. And then it was really time to go, and she jumped on my back and wrapped her arms around my neck and Carlos had to peel her off of me and she squeeled and started crying and it broke my heart.
there arent even words after that really, right? and then Carlos walks me to the busstop and tells me that i am forever part of their family and that i am very special to them and that they are going to always write me and pray for me.
i also hate crying, so when the tears started i just went away even faster so they didnt see me cry, i dont know why do i have such a hard time with crying? it is a normal thing right? heaven is going to be pretty amazing is all i have to say (Rev 21:4) "and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."
i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment