Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Home

Home:
–noun
1.
a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
2.
the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
3.
an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
4.
the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
5.
the place or region where something is native or most common.
6.
any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
7.
a person's native place or own country.
8.
(in games) the destination or goal.
9.
a principal base of operations or activities

1 Peter 1:1 "...to God's elect, strangers in the world, scattered throughout..."
we are pilgrims....... so where is my home? Currently I would have to say Colorado, but yet it doesn't feel like home to me, but it does not have to feel like it. God is sovereign, and He has a purpose for my being here right now, and whether or not I know what that reason is is beside the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment